Monday, April 25, 2011

Love of my Life.

Me, G-ann, Rona, Clare
"We may not be blooded but you're a real sister to me." 

We called B's because our nicknames are all starts with the letter "B". Look, 'Bhie, Bingka, Bee and Biko', see? :) I love them so much! We raise in the same church, there we grow together, we sing and dance together. God witness everything, that we fall but we helped each other to rise. We fight but we come back to each others arms. We smile and laugh at each others silly and non-sense jokes because that's our favorite to do. And most of all, we witness each others weaknesses and still we helped each other to be more strong. Having our differences is not that easy for us but our love for each other fill the differences of our human being and of our friendship. And we all know that God is still in the center of our friendship.I believe that these people are my soul mates. Life seems so much better when you have a friend by your side and I'm so much lucky to have not one but three amazing and wonderful people in my life and I thank God for giving them to me. 


P.S. We did not talk but we did talk to prayers and to our hearts. God knows how much I owe and love you guys. You will still my bff and bff's are forever. So we are forever and you will still be the 'love of my life.'


Xoxo, Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment